The girls and I made this craft for the first time last year. It was so easy to do and I loved how it looked hanging in the house that we decided to do it again. This adorable ghost bunting reminds me of when I was younger and would put a Tootsie Pop in a Kleenex and give it to my classmates during our Halloween party. The best part about this ghost bunting? You probably have most of the supplies in your bathroom!
For this craft you will need: cottonballs, Kleenexes, large sewing needle, orange baker’s twine.
Begin by cutting the baker’s twine into 6 inch pieces.
Place a cotton ball in the center of a Kleenex and wrap the Kleenex around the cotton ball. Tie the baker’s twine in a knot around the cotton ball.
Lastly, using the large needle, thread the baker’s twine just under the “head.”
How cute and simple are these? I think it took us only about 15 minutes to make it.
Of course you can add faces to them if you wish, but I think they are cute just the way they are!
- cotton balls
- orange baker's twine
- large sewing needle
- Begin by cutting several 6 inch pieces of baker's twine
- Place a cotton ball in the center of each Kleenex.
- Wrap the Kleenex around the cotton ball and tie with baker's twine.
- Using the large needle, thread the baker's twine just under the cotton ball "head."
- Tie a knot on each end of the baker's twine when all the ghosts are attached.
Leave a Reply