Are you looking to spice up those boring pretzels to serve at your next get-together? These Seasoned Pretzels are easy to whip up with only a few ingredients and are a definite crowd pleaser!
The Big Game is coming up! I usually just show up for the food. I’m more of a basketball fan, so the month of March is like Christmas to me! Whether you’re watching basketball, football, or just hanging out with friends. These seasoned pretzels will be a hit. They also go great with beer!
My aunt makes these for our family Christmas. We have such a big family that everyone is designated an item to bring. I’m not sure pretzels are on the list as her designated item, but she makes them anyway and I know everyone is thankful she does. They definitely hit the spot when that afternoon hunger kicks in!
You will need:
2 lb bag of pretzels (You can use either the sticks or traditional pretzels.)
3/4 Cup vegetable oil
4 Tablespoons Ranch dressing mix
1 teaspoon dill weed
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Combine the oil, ranch dressing mix, dill weed, and garlic powder together.
Add pretzels to a large bowl, preferably one with a lid. Pour the ranch mixture over the top of the pretzels and stir, or shake if you are using a bowl with a lid, until well coated. Pour evenly onto a cookie sheet and allow to dry for about 30 minutes.
Store in a sealable container.
So, if you are trying to figure out what to take to your next party, whip up a batch of these seasoned pretzels. Your beer drinking friends will thank you….even your non-beer drinking friends will thank you!!
- 2 pounds pretzels
- 3/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 4 Tablespoons Ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a bowl, mix together the vegetable oil, ranch dressing mix, dill weed, and garlic powder.
- Place pretzels in a large bowl, preferably one with a lid, but okay if it doesn't.
- Pour ranch mixture over the top of the pretzels and stir, or shake if using a bowl with a lid, until well coated.
- Place evenly on cookie sheet and allow to dry for about 30 minutes.
- Store in a sealable container.