The weather is warming up and that means one thing! Cookouts!! This BLT Macaroni Salad would be the perfect side to take to those summer pitch-ins.
I love tomatoes! LOVE them with capital letters! I could eat them by the truck load. BLTs are one of my favorite things to make in the summer time when garden fresh tomatoes are ripe on the vine! This BLT macaroni salad will give you the taste of a BLT sandwich, but in a salad and anytime of the year!
This macaroni salad is also fairly easy to whip up and can even be made the day before the event.
BLT Macaroni Salad
First cook the macaroni according to package directions and drain.
Next, stir all the other ingredients together. Toss with macaroni until well coated then refrigerate until ready to serve!
So yummy and pretty!
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni, uncooked
- ¾ Cup mayonnaise
- ¼ Cup sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons black pepper
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Cup diced tomato
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- Stir together remaining ingredients. Toss with macaroni until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.