Looking for a quick weeknight meal? This taco salad with Doritos might be just what you are looking for!
My kids love Doritos. Maybe a little too much, so it’s no surprise that this is one of their favorite meals. My mom used to make this exact same recipe when I was a kid, so it is tried and true through the years and even my meat and potato loving dad and brother like it.
Taco Salad With Doritos
It’s simple to make. Just brown the hamburger and stir in the taco seasoning.
Toss everything into a large bowl and coat with Catalina salad dressing and enjoy!
I like to pair it with corn and cottage cheese. Applesauce goes great with it too! What doesn’t applesauce go great with?
Easily a crowd pleaser for sure!
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning according to package directions. Set aside and allow to cool a bit while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded lettuce, cheese, and Doritos.
- Add hamburger to lettuce mixture.
- Add Catalina dressing and stir until coated well. Add more depending on preference.